- 1. Our company assumes the social responsibilities of protecting personal information and establishing credibility, as personal information is a valuable property. Accordingly, all directors and employees are required to observe rules and regulations, and appropriately handle the personal information possessed by our company.
- 2. Leaks, falsification, loss, abuse or disclosure of personal information without permission can damage personal and proprietary rights and profits, lose the social trust of individuals and cause damage to our company. Employees who commit said acts may be dismissed from the company and subject to legal penalties.
Our company hereby requests all employees to be aware of the importance and associated responsibilities of personal information management, comply with this policy and conduct themselves honestly and faithfully.
Handling of Personal Information
- 1. Our company observes all applicable laws, regulations and rules concerning the handling of personal information.
- 2. Our company collects, utilizes and provides the personal information by legitimate and fair means within the scope of reasonable business activities.
- 3. In order to ensure the safety of personal information, our company devises security measures and makes efforts to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- 4. Our company establishes the provisons concerning personal information management system, checks and evaluates the status of compliance with this policy at regular intervals, and reviews and improves it on a continuous basis. In order to keep everyone informed about this policy and maintain the integrity of our personal information management system, our company provides program for educating and training employees in personal information management.