- Benji Kaji founded the company to manufacture textile machines in Sakuragawa-cho, Osaka.
- Panoramic sketch at the foundation
- Started trial manufacture and research of air compressors.
- First model of compressors
- Opened Tokyo sales office at Kanda, Tokyo (currently, relocated to Edogawa ward, Tokyo)
- Previous Sales office in Tokyo (on the 2nd Floor of a small office building)
- Started manufacturing and sale of Agricultural power spray
- Assembly plant of Agricultural power spray
- Started manufacturing oil-free compressors.
- Went public and listed in the Second Division of the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- Capital amount: 120,000,000 yen
- EAGLE air compressor became in compliance with JIS standard.
- Compressor EAGLE in compliance with JIS standard
- Completed the construction of the Mihara Plant. Relocated the head office to Mihara-cho (currently, Mihara ward, Sakai city).
- Panoramic view of Mihara plant after phase 1 construction work
- Completed the first domestically produced model of the Kaji Charpentier-type tire cord direct yarn twisting machine.
- Kaji Charpentier-type tire cord direct yarn twisting machine
- Acquired a business site for testing and manufacture certified under the High-pressure Gas Safety Act.
- Certificate nameplate
- Manufactured the first model of a SF6 gas recovery unit.
- Developed an ultrahigh pressure (98MPa) compressor.
- Ultrahigh pressure compressor HQ5A-75H
- Serialized a high-pressure (10.78MPa) oil-free compressor.
- Delivered the first model of an oil-free gas compressor.
- Oil-free gas compressor
- Obtained licensing as a construction business under the Building Industry Law (General 55-55307).
- Obtained approval of welding execution method under Gas business act.
- Welding works
- Delivered compressors to a nuclear power station.
- Expanded the scope of test and manufacture certification (to complex equipment) under the High-pressure Gas Safety Law.
- Obtained licensing for welding procedures under the Electric Utility Law.
- Obtained licensing for welding procedures under regulations on nuclear fuel materials, fuel materials and nuclear reactors.
- Changed the name of the company from “Kaji Iron Works Co., Ltd.” to “Kaji Technology Corporation” .
(Capital amount: increased to 1,440,000,000 yen)
- Company nameboard showing new company name at company front gate
- Constructed a stainless steel welding plant.
- Stainless steel welding plant
- Acquired ISO 9001 certificate.
- Developed a compressers for PET bottle forming
- Compressers for PET bottle forming
- Developed a CNG oil-less compressor.
- CNG oil-less compressor.
- Acquired ISO 14001 certificate.
- Started the operation of the natural gas refueling station, “KAJI ECO STATION”.
- KAJI ECO STATION
- Developed a ultrahigh pressure (110 MPa) hydrogen gas air-cooled oil-less piston compressor.
- Ultrahigh pressure (110 MPa) hydrogen gas air-cooled oil-less piston compressor
- Delivered an ultrahigh pressure (40MPa) hydrogen gas compressor to the fuel cell refueling station.
- Developed a large-size horizonal balanced-opposed compressor.
- Large-size horizonal balanced-opposed compressor
- Started capital and business alliance with Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (currently, Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.)
- Became a consolidate subsidiary of Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (currently, Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd.)
- Tokyo branch (Takadanobaba) and Service center (Narashino City, Chiba) relocated to Kasai Rinkai Park area.
- Started the sale of 82MPa full-stage hydrogen compressorHyKom340for fuel cell refueling station.
- 82MPa full-stage hydrogen compressor HyKom340for fuel cell refueling station
- Started construction of the integral assembly plant at our head office site
Please send your comments or inquiries here.